The right to information (information clause)
Dear User, we would like to inform You according to art. 13 § 1 and § 2 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter: GDPR), that:
CONTROLLER OF PERSONAL DATA
Develocraft sp. z o.o. entered into the Commercial Register of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000722252, Registry Court: District Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, based at al.Grunwaldzka 472B, 80-309, Gdańsk, NIP 5842768945, REGON 369656677 – hereinafter Develocraft or Controller
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Application: personal data processing of candidate for recruitment purposes and marketing of own services and products
INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1) In matters related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Officer via e-mail address: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
2) Personal data could be processed in order to:
a) starting and conducting the recruitment process – in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract (including contact) and for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party (in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 point b of the GDPR)
b) participation in the recommendation/ referral programme “Hunting for a Craftsman” based on art. 6 § 1 point a GDPR;
c) marketing of products and services of the Develocraft to the e-mail address and phone number entrusted during the completion of the form, including in the form of commercial information pursuant to art. 6 § 1 point a GDPR,
d) to provide a newsletter service containing information about current and future recruitment processes in IT area based on art.6 § 1 point a GDPR.
THE CHARACTER OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
3) Personal data will be processed in a manual, traditional way by authorized persons and in an automated manner using dedicated information systems.
4) The automated processing of personal data will consist in profiling, i.e. an operation consisting in the use of collected personal data, among others to analyze the level of competences and skills as well as professional preferences and will be used for recruitment as well as marketing of DC products and services. The consequence of such processing will be directing personalized job offers, current and future recruitment of the Develocraft and providing personalized advertising of Develocraft’s products and services.
THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
5) The recipients of personal data ( in accordance with art. 4 point 9 GDPR) may be the Develocrat’s Partners indicated on the website develocraft.com, interested in a specific candidate.
PERIOD OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
6) Personal data will be stored for a period until you withdraw (opt-out) your consent to the processing of data for the purposes indicated in point 2 hereinbefore.
THE RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
7) You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing.
8) You have the right to object to further processing, and if you agree to the processing of data to withdraw it. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent for the processing of personal data should be sent to the address of the Develocraft registered office or to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) You also have the right to transfer data.
10) You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
11) Providing your personal data by you is a condition for starting the recruitment process by Develocraft and/or receiving commercial information about current and future recruitment processes in IT area. You are obliged to provide them and the consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to participate in the recruitment process, including those conducted by Develocraft’ Partners and receive information about current and future recruitments.