Test Automation Engineer in this project will be responsible for:
- Participate in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support
- Take part in software implementations and cooperate with the users in solving problems of business nature
- Design and maintain test cases and write test specifications
- Contribute to quality plan and test plan
- Perform manual and automated tests based on the test specification
- Contribute to project documentation
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing, analyse code with SonarQube and keep artifacts in Artifactory
What do we need from you to join in this project:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position with a clear orientation towards software quality and testing career path
- Knowledge of tools and languages: Git, Jenkins, Bash
- Practical experience in test automation tools: jasmine, cucumber, protractor, selenium etc.
- Experience in work with databases and SQL
- Knowledge of testing methodologies and ISTQB standards will be an advantage
What we can offer you in this project:
- Full remote work
- Elastic benefit system
- Have an actual impact of how the biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Work however you like: from the office or home office (remote work)
- Travels with to client locations in London, Switzerland, USA or Singapore. You don’t want to travel? Also great! Help us make our product better from Poland
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
Salaries depend on experience:
- 9 k – 15 k PLN net + VAT/month for B2B contract + 20 days off during the year (optionally we can offer a contract of employment) or 500 – 800 PLN net + VAT M/D without days off.