What will you be responsible for?
- for administration and development of vulnerability testing tools (VS / VM),
- and/or for developing the SIEM security monitoring system,
- and/or for checking infrastructure and application security tests,
- for support of L2 Operators in SOC in advanced analysis of activities (in SIEM systems and security tools),
- for co-creating and developing incident response procedures (IRP),
- for participating in the infrastructure audit in terms of security
- for the analysis of detected infrastructure and application vulnerabilities,
- for giving recommendations and parts regarding configuration for security and system hardening.
What do we require from you?
- experience in IT infrastructure administration, preferably corporate use,
- knowledge of IT infrastructure security, network security systems, SIEM tools and infrastructure scanning,
- and / or knowledge and experience in the field of penetration tests,
- having security certificates, e.g. CEH, OSCP, CPTE, or being ready to act in similar perspectives are welcome,
- experience working in a similar position,
- knowledge of English at an intermediate level.
In return for your work, we offer:
- Medical package
- Flexible internal system
- Training programs, Integration events
- Relax Room with game consoles
- B2B: 600 – 890, – PLN net MD