What will you be responsible for?
- Designing and managing IT security architecture and implementation security requirements in products and services provided to clients,
- Giving opinions on solutions, products and services in terms of IT security,
- Creating security requirements in projects,
- Supporting at the stage of building a IT solution,
- Verification of changes introduced at the stage of building an IT solution,
- Developing procedures and standards in the area of IT security,
- Interpreting client’s security requirements and translating them into the concept of implementation in the designed and implemented solution.
What do we require from you?
- Experience in the position of IT Security Specialist (3 years) or IT Security Architect,
- Excellent knowledge of the architecture of secure IT systems and rules designing and building mechanisms and security of IT infrastructure and systems,
- Efficiently navigating the current corporate technology stack IT architecture,
- Knowledge of IT security domains, recommendations and other IT security reference materials, i.e. CIS, NIST, COBIT, CSC,
- You want to work in teams of architects and designers and making from the security side standards for configuring new corporate solutions,
- Knowledge of English at an intermediate level,
- IT security certificates are welcome.
In return for your work, we offer:
- Medical package
- Flexible internal system
- Training programs, Integration events
- Relax Room with game consoles
Salaries depend on experience:
- B2B: 900 – 1100 PLN net MD