Frontend Developer in this project will be responsible for:
- Build UI of our product in close cooperation with the Backend Team and the Graphic Designer
- Participate in the full life cycle of development from specification and design through implementation, testing and support
- Work closely with the product team, developers and testers
- Create new functionalities as well as extend and improve existing ones
- Share knowledge and work within international team
- Use the top of the line tools: track your Scrum stories in JIRA, keep your code and merge requests in GitLab, use Jenkins for automated building and testing and analyse code with SonarQube.
What do we need from you to join in this project:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position with orientation on building modern looking, user friendly and responsive web applications
- Full proficiency in Angular 2+ (we are using 6), TypeScript and Jasmine
- Good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to write unit and acceptance tests
- Knowledge of Git
What we can offer you in this project:
- Full remote work
- Elastic benefit system
- Have an actual impact of how biggest banks around the world are stopping money laundering and terrorism financing activities!
- Work however you like: from the office or home office (remote work)
- Travels with to client locations in London, Switzerland, USA or Singapore. You don’t want to travel? Also great! Help us make our product better from Poland
- Benefit from the attractive Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Improve your language skills through organised Business English courses and have real opportunity to use this language on a daily basis
- Get access to the newest ideas and concepts by attending top Tech/IT conferences, meetups and networking events
Take part in regular get-togethers, including seasonal parties, international meetings etc.
Salaries depend on experience:
- 9 k – 15 k PLN net + VAT/month for B2B contract + 20 days off during the year (optionally we can offer a contract of employment) or 500 – 800 PLN net + VAT M/D days off.