Senior IT Security Specialist
Ready for a new beginning?
Develocraft is looking for an IT Senior Security Specialist, who is going to work for one of our international clients. In this project you will be a part of the developing team in the company who is a leader in distribution of metallurgical products and plastics in Poland.
- You are part of client's CERT and support it group-wide in its mission to identify and investigate IT security incidents
- You operate the central IT infrastructure and applications of the Cyber Defense Center and continuously develop them to cover internal and external requirements
- You keep the existing systems up to date and maintain them using Ansible playbooks, which you develop independently for new systems and applications as well as maintain the local network environment in the laboratories of the Cyber Defense Center
- You also develop automations and middleware independently in order to connect these software components ( OTRS, MISP) with each other using APIs
- You will work on implementations from start to finish which includes documentation for the further development and operation of the components.
- Knowledge of IT security and development with a high degree of automation Cyber Defense
- Knowledge of networks, IT infrastructures and operating systems (Windows and Linux) as well as recognized tools and solutions such as Ansible, CyberArk, GitLab and HashiCorp
- You feel as comfortable in an IT infrastructure characterized by Linux and Open Source components, and you can move easily to Linux-based client and server systems
- Practical experience in the implementation of API and web solutions with Python and in automation in the Linux scripting environment
- Strong ability to work effectively and prioritize in urgent work situations
- Fluent in English B2/C1 (German is a plus)
- Elastic benefit system
- Medical insurance (LuxMed)
- MultiSport card
- Contribution to glasses
- Various training programs and language classes
15,000 - 21,000 PLN gross CoE