Ready for a new beginning?
We are looking for a Senior Cloud Security Engineer for one of our international clients which is a gold partner of Apple.
- Responsible for the tools, configuration, administration and related processes around our log collection and monitoring.
- Provides the framework, processes and execution to ensure support of data leakage prevention.
- Responsible for Web application firewall and related prevention, detection and mitigation of DDoS attack.
- Responsible for tooling, processes and follow up actions related to our external scanning.
- Assists in implementing security best practices in the cloud environment.
- Performs security incident analysis, response and remediation.
- Participates in design and implementation of security automation solutions.
- Maintain the Online Services wiki and technical documentation of processes and procedures.
- Perform scripting duties in BASH and Python.
- Maintain an advanced level of knowledge of Cloud Services and related products.
- 3+ years experience in IT security principles, security operations, techniques, and technologies.
- 3+ years experience with Linux/Unix
- Strong communication skills.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture.
- Good listening skills
- Ability to engage with and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Solution focused ability working collaboratively in a fast paced environment
- Strong knowledge in various operating systems; Windows server, Linux, Max OS X.
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Life insurance
- Apple equipment (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch)
- Co-financing of training and certification
- 2 days off for volunteer activities
- Language lessons with a Native Speaker from the UK
- $1000 for creating your home office
- 14,000 - 19,500 PLN