- Supporting business users by managing user set-up, profiles and roles in the salesforce environment
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to improve processes
- Set up and iterate on reporting processes
- Support integrated tools and applications in the Salesforce.com environment including custom integrations, accounting (Zuora) and marketing (e.g. Pardot,Marketing cloud or similar)
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality and provide recommendations for process improvements such as internal set up and processes, Marketing automation tools, lightning experience set up and diverse tool integrations
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve technical problems. Escalate and track problems appropriately.
- Frequent Training and workflow (process) optimization with and for CARFAX CRM users (from Customer service and business development to marketing)
- You will work in a cross functional scrum team together with CARFAX Business Systems developers tasked and our business solutions PO to provide business solution to our enterprise and DLR/B2B customers.
- Business/technical degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC Enterprise and Sandboxes) and Salesforce Cases Management and Workflow/Process Builder Management
- Understanding of relational databases and data integration tools
- Fluent in English
Remote work Medical insurance Elastic benefit system The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions Chillout & fun room (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards) Three days for charity/volunteering Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate
- 13,000 - 16,000 PLN