Ready for a new beginning?
We are looking for a Java Developer for one of our clients in the manufacturing industry. The project concerns building a platform consisting of several applications, e.g. for cooperation with suppliers, goods order application and goods transport monitoring.
- Design and implementation of backend applications in Java using the latest technologies (JDK 14, Spring Boot, Kubernetes, Docker),
- Design and implementation of integration processes in a hybrid architecture based on microservices and classic SOA.
- Maintenance of existing applications - repair of faulty mechanisms, optimization of current solutions, implementation of monitoring,
- Participation in projects of extension of business systems
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Practical knowledge of the following: Spring (including Boot, Data and Cloud), Hibernate/JPA, design patterns, GIT, Docker, Continuous Integration (Jenkins), Maven, SQL
- Practical knowledge of design and integration patterns
- Ability to define, delegate, and account for programming tasks
- Communication skills (working in a mixed team with an external supplier)
- Openness to new technologies and speed of learning
- Hybrid work (1 visit to the office per 1/2 weeks)
- Medical package
- Flexible benefits system
- Training programs
- Relax room with game consoles
- Integration events
- B2B: 16,000 - 22,000 PLN net
- CoE: 14,000 - 20,000 PLN gross