Ready for a new beginning?
We are looking for a Front-end Developer for one of our international clients to the project from the automotive industry.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with React.js + Redux, isomorphic Redux Saga is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for testing
- Fell for good UX
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Fluency in English
- Contract of Employment (possibility to use preferential tax-deductible costs for authors for 70% of remuneration)
- Short recruitment process and contract for an indefinite period
- Possible bonus ~5% of year remuneration and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (value about 2500 USD) for the end of the year
- English lessons, Online Platforms for self-development, training and conference budget
- Private medical care, Insurance, Multisport Card
- 12,000 - 16,000 PLN