Ready for a new beginning?
- Planning the architecture for software solutions
- Creating flexible designs
- Writing maintainable and extendable high-quality code
- Writing automated tests to prove that code meets acceptance criteria
- Performing code and design reviews for your colleagues
- When necessary, leading a small team of devs.
- Strong focus on business/user needs
- Experience in leading a project while staying ‘hands-on’ at the same time
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- The ability to prototype quickly and rapidly adapt to coding challenges
- Strong communication skills
- Creativity and pragmatism in your approach
- Practical knowledge of CI/CD tools, Git, Gitflow, server-side cloud solutions
- Experience of working throughout the entire production process of applications (from requirements analysis, through programming and testing, and up to final delivery)
- English level: (C1)
- If you are a former CTO or co-founder of a successful startup it will be to your advantage
- Experience working as a freelancer is also a plus
- 100 % remote work
- Elastic benefit system
- Medical and life insurance
- You will work with us on applications that simplify everyday life in a diverse range of areas such as employee motivation, carpooling, loyalty, electromobility, etc.
- You will be provided with a comprehensive package of benefits, including private medical healthcare, real flexible working hours an elastic rewards system, and an open and friendly working environment.
- 18,000 - 26,000 PLN