Ready for a new beginning?
We are looking for DevOps Engineer for one of our international clients who build the next generation of HR Tech solutions.
- Deploying infrastructure and services in cloud environments such as Azure
- Managing CI/CD pipelines using tools such as TeamCity and Octopus Deploy
- Networking: TCP/IP, HTTPS, VLANs, DNS, load balancing and firewalling, etc.
- Writing shell scripts and scripting languages
- Windows OS
- Working in Agile and DevOps work environments
- Containers and orchestration systems
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Deep understanding of CI / CD flows
- Ability to solve recurring problems
- Collaborate with other teams and help solve problems
- Monitoring and visualization tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux be a plus
- Knowledge of Event base systems will be a plus
- Fluent English
- Contract of employment (possibility to use preferential tax-deductible costs for authors for 80% of remuneration), B2B also possible
- Elastic benefit system 300 PLN every month (150 PLN Luxmed, after 3 months trial period another 150 PLN you can use for example for Multisport, Parking, Lunch card)
- Modern office in the centre of Gdańsk
- Friendly atmosphere
- Remote work possible from time to time
- Inside courses
- 14,000 - 16,000 PLN