Ready for a new beginning?
We are looking for Database Administrator for one of our international clients who build the next generation of HR Tech solutions.
- Take part in a fragmented environment, where our main goal is to make our product teams more autonomous and self-serviced on secure database development
- Develop automation tools to facilitate and improve day-to-day operations.
- Focus on having databases versioned in source code
- Ensure databases are securely accessed and backed up
- Assist the teams with database integration deployment/releases in a CI/CD environment
- Support the teams with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Help the teams in building their database skills
- At least 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- Experience with code reviews and CI/CD pipelines
- Azure SQL DB Administration or MS SQL Server knowledge
- Experience with backups, restores, and recovery models
- Data obfuscation and anonymization
- English B2
- Possibility to use preferential tax-deductible costs for authors for 80% of remuneration
- Elastic benefit system 300 PLN every month (150 PLN Luxmed, after 3 months trial period another 150 PLN you can use for example for Multisport, Parking, Lunch card)
- Modern office in the centre of Gdańsk
- Friendly atmosphere
- Remote work possible from time to time
- Inside courses
- 10,000 - 16,000 PLN