- Responsible for infrastructure implementation, documentation, and support for IT solutions within the global SPS business.
- Close cooperation with team members, development teams, and project staff as required to successfully deliver infrastructure solutions.
- You will be a part of a global team, successfully communicate IT solutions to the business, and be able to be remotely managed and self-sufficient.
- A strong customer focus with excellent communication.
- Presenting designs to clients
- Meeting project deadlines
- Keep up to date with technology trends.
- 3+ years of Infrastructure implementation experience
- 5+ years of infrastructure support experience
- Experience of cloud technologies from leading vendors is required
- Experience in implementing a database for Microsoft SQL and others
- Experience in backup system deployment and operation – physical, virtual, and cloud-based
- Experience in deployment and operation of monitoring, audit, and compliance tools such as Nagios, Check_MK, Splunk, Nessus
- Deployment and support of cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, IBM Cloud, etc.
- Knowledge of common Enterprise Operating Systems – Linux (Debian, Red Hat, CentOS, etc.)
- Configuration experience, deployment, and support skills for network devices including Firewalls, Switches, Load Balancers, IDS/IPS, and wireless technologies
- Experience of virtualization technology deployment and support including vSphere, Hyper-V, XenServer
- Fluent English
- Private health insurance
- Elastic benefit systems
- Life assurance
- 18,000 - 25,000 PLN