Ready for a new beginning?
We are looking for an AEM Developer for one of our insurance international clients supporting millions of internal and external customers with state-of-the-art IT solutions to everyday problems. You will be a part of development team playing an important role in developing and maintaining a very important and exciting AI cloud platform.
- Create Sites on Adobe Experience Manager
- Designing and developing web applications using the Adobe platform, including guidance of site structure, components, templates, workflows, dialogs, object model designs (Java APIs), and unit testing using AEM architecture (CRX, OSGI, JCR)
- Setup and configure AEM authoring, publish, and dispatcher environment with Adobe recommended best practices
- Integrate AEM with other marketing products like Assets, Target, Campaign, and other internal endpoints
- Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments and migrations
- Work with front-end technologies and frameworks (e.g. React)
- Resolving user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Adobe AEM/CQ
- Adobe AEM Developer with strong Java/J2EE background
- 2+ years of AEM 6.x/CQ5 experience with full cycle AEM projects or
- 4+ years in other Java Web technologies (servlets, filters, requests).
- Understanding of AEM building blocks including templates, components, OSGi, Sling, JCR, workflows
- Practical knowledge of code smells, SOLID, design patterns, performance
- Experience with Jenkins/Maven/Gradle/Gulp.
- The ability to present technical concepts to technical and non-technical internal/external stakeholders
- Ability to write clean, modular, reusable code (using design patterns) and experience with unit-test driven approach to development
- Understanding of web protocols (HTTPS)
- Experience with web services (REST)
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS, XML, JSON
- Medical insurance
- 100% remote work
- Elastic benefit system
- Various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- Relax Room, with game consoles and much more
- Team days out, team building events, and staff parties
- 20,000 - 32,000 PLN