Data Platform Engineer
Ready for a new beginning?
Develocraft is currently looking for a Data Platform Engineer for one of our international clients. You will work in a project which covers the sphere of cash trading, risk modeling, funds, data analysis, financial security, economic crime prevention area. An international team of experienced experts is working to deliver the solution through a cloud-based data analysis platform.
- Design and development of platform components
- Software component integrations
- Security by design
💪 Hard skills:
- Experience developing backend solutions in Python
- Ability to conduct complex software integrations
- Knowledge and practice in technology: Kubernetes, Helm
- Experience with co-development and reuse of open source projects
English language - B2/C1
🤗 Soft skills:
- Team player
- Flexibility - Ability to work in an agile and fast-paced environment
- Openness to people, change and new technologies
- Ability to identify problems and be resourceful in solving them
- Ability to analyze the most important information and propose the best solutions
Experience working in an international environment.
➕ Nice to have:
- Knowledge Azure DevOps pipelines, Airflow or Volcano
- Experience with Data Discovery solutions like Amundsen
B2B - Private medical healthcare - Group insurance - All necessary equipment UoP - Certificates and knowledge transfer - Training budget - Free English courses - Private medical care - Stay FIT and Multisport - Annual bonus
- CoE: 16,000 - 20,500 PLN gross